It’s easy to get stuck in the same eating routine. That one restaurant you pass every day, your kid or spouse’s favorite meal, easy to cook pasta—before you know it, you’re eating that food several times a week. Most likely, it’s something that wouldn’t be considered very healthy. Luckily, there are a few foods and drinks you can incorporate into your Healthy Foods diet to help clean it up and get more of those beneficial nutrients!
- Eggs were once a staple in the American breakfast, and for a good reason. Now, breakfast is often composed of empty carbs from pastries and other easy and fast foods that leave you feeling hungry. Eggs are a high protein food that satiate and prevent eating in excess later in the day.
- Eat fermented foods. Fermentation is a process that has been used for thousands of years to fortify normal vegetables and turn them into super foods with a longer shelf life. Fermentation adds beneficial microbes that support and boost your digestive system.
- Flaxseeds are an amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids that boost joint health, making it the best natural joint supplement. They are easy to incorporate into your diet as well. Ground flaxseed can be substituted as a source of fat in most baking and cooking recipes.
- While you may already be eating yogurt, it’s not a bad thing to go for every day. Yogurt has also been around for thousands of years, yet we are just now fully realizing it’s amazing health benefits. The ingredients in yogurt not only aid in digestion, but have inflammation fighting properties as well.
By incorporating or substituting some of these foods into your daily or weekly diet, you can easily improve your digestive and joint health. As a bonus, they are all relatively cheap and easy to prepare!
Latest posts by Flexcin (see all)
- Sudden Joint Pain - August 4, 2015
- Does the Weather Cause Joint Pain? Plus 5 Tips To Prevent Joint Pain - July 21, 2015
- FDA Adds To Their Warning – NSAID’s Increase Heart Attack & Stroke Risk - July 15, 2015