The main reason many mothers have intense joint pain after pregnancy is because of the weight gain that occurs while expecting. The baby’s weight increases throughout the pregnancy. The mother’s body tries its best to carry this weight. The pain can be a result of the body coming to terms with the completion of the pregnancy. Some mothers are more susceptible to joint pain postpartum due to chronic pain and arthritis problems. If the woman has had previous injuries to the sacroiliac joint and tailbone, these injuries can be exacerbated by the delivery of the baby.
What Causes Joint Pain after Pregnancy?
The risk of experiencing joint pain after pregnancy is quite high if the mother did not exercise regularly before or during pregnancy. Sometimes this may be due to pre-existing health issues preventing her from exercising. Also, hormones increase during pregnancy and delivery that are necessary for the health and safety of the mother and child. Some of these hormones allow body ligaments and joints to relax. This helps the mother carry the baby’s weight. And, these hormones help for a successful delivery. Once the baby is born, these ligaments require time to heal to their original position. Consequentially, the result is inflammation and joint pain.
A woman’s body goes through many changes during and after pregnancy. Experiencing joint pain after pregnancy can leave you frustrated and exhausted. However, postpartum arthritis and joint pain can be treated and managed effectively. Don’t wait to seek help for pain. Most after pregnancy pain can be reduced or even eliminated with at-home remedies, medical treatment, and exercise.
What Can You Do About Joint Pain after Pregnancy?
If you are going through joint pain after pregnancy, there are a number of ways to reduce your discomfort and make managing your symptoms a little easier.
- Get Light Exercise. Getting the body moving with light exercise is essential to living a life with less joint pain. Countless studies have shown how important exercise is for your mind and your heart. Choosing consistent, low-impact exercises such as swimming, biking, walking, and yoga, can help prevent your joints from being sore and stiff.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet. In addition to getting regular exercise, eating a healthy, well-balanced diet will provide your body with the nutrients it needs to combat the painful post-pregnancy joint pain. Following an anti-inflammatory diet can help to promote healthy joints and reduce your pain.
- Stay Hydrated. Drink water throughout the day to keep tissues hydrated with fluids. When recovering from pregnancy, a woman’s body doesn’t retain water as well. Therefore, it is important to replenish liquids as much as possible. The fluid around joints needs water to function properly. And that means water. Avoid sports drinks, sodas, or coffee and hydrate with water.
- Reduce Stress. With a newborn, this is easier said than done. However, joint pain and stress go hand in hand. Stress raises cortisol levels, and cortisol can cause additional inflammation in joints. Take a bath, get a massage, meditate, practice relaxation techniques to help keep stress in check.
- Take a Daily Supplement. There are a number of supplements that can be beneficial in easing joint pain and supporting your joint health. Vitamins, minerals, and herbal remedies are all important to maintain joint health. Glucosamine is an essential supplement to begin taking after pregnancy because it can help rebuild damaged joint tissues. It can also help sustain and retain your ligaments, cartilage, and synovial fluid surrounding joints.
How Flexcin Can Help with Joint Pain After Pregnancy
An all-natural joint supplement like Flexcin can help to increase joint mobility, reduce inflammation, support cartilage repair, decrease stiffness, and stimulate lubricating fluids in the joints. If you are experiencing joint pain after pregnancy – Flexcin may help.
With powerful ingredients like cetyl myristoleate (CM8) and more traditional anti-inflammation ingredients like glucosamine sulfate potassium, MSM, bromelain, collagen type II, and vitamin C, Flexcin is an effective supplement that helps with mobility, inflammation and as a preventative for joint degeneration. It also contains a blend of enzymes that helps the body absorb the nutrients. Flexcin also makes a Motion Lotion. This is a topical cream that may be safely used to provide relief for symptoms of joint aches and inflammation due to postpartum joint pain.
A woman’s body undergoes huge changes during pregnancy. With some time to recover and a balance of exercise and relaxation, proper diet and supplements, the pain will subside and relief will come. If the pain seems to worsen or you start observing changes in your body that you haven’t seen before, see your doctor to rule out any postpartum complications.
At Flexcin we have been making all-natural joint care supplements since the year 2000, and have helped thousands of people find an alternative relief to their joint issues. We provide US-made supplements with powerful ingredients used as alternatives to decreasing swelling and rebuilding damaged tissue. And, we offer it at a no-risk 90-day trial. If you try Flexcin and are unsatisfied with the results after taking it for three months, simply return the empty bottles for a full refund less shipping and handling.