The causes of lupus arthritis is unknown. There is no cure, but in most cases lupus can be managed. The symptoms of lupus differ from one person to another and depend on the type of lupus. Some people have just a few symptoms, while others have many. In addition there are many different symptoms of lupus because the disease can affect any part of the body. Some of the more common symptoms include:
- Joint pain (arthralgia)
- Unexplained fever (more than 38C or 100.4F)
- Swollen joints ( arthritis)
- Prolonged or extreme fatigue
- Skin rash
- Ankle swelling and fluid accumulation
- Swollen lymph glands
- A butterfly-shaped rash across the cheeks and nose
- Hair loss
- Depression and anxiety
- Mouth and nose ulcers
- Pale or painful fingers or toes from cold or stress (Raynaud’s phenomenon)
- Memory loss
- Shortness of breath
Have you been diagnosed with Lupus Arthritis? Are you suffering from one or several of the symptoms of lupus arthritis? Have you lived with pain from arthritis far too long?
Flexcin is the perfect answer to this question. Why? Because of a breakthrough all-natural compound called CM8® (Cetyl Myristoleate) that was developed in conjunction with a government sponsored research at the National Institutes for Health by Dr. Harry Diehl. It was discovered that a certain strain of white albino mice were born with this powerful natural compound and were completely immune to arthritis and joint pain conditions.
CM8® is resourced naturally and isolated through a proprietary extraction process from plant and bovine sources. So why doesn’t every joint supplement contain this amazing ingredient? The main reason is the tough and demanding extraction process that is cost prohibitive and affects “the bottom line”, forcing most companies to choose profits over producing the most effective product possible. The makers of Flexcin have spared No Expense in making the best quality joint supplement available in the Health Care Industry today.
Latest posts by Flexcin (see all)
- Sudden Joint Pain - August 4, 2015
- Does the Weather Cause Joint Pain? Plus 5 Tips To Prevent Joint Pain - July 21, 2015
- How to Prevent Knee Pain - July 13, 2015