Where Is Your Pain?
Why Flexcin Has Helped 1,000’s Of People With Joint Pain Issues?
Let me ask you this? Is living a normal life worth it?
Do you wake up with pain again? Will you pass on another good time or outing because of the pain tomorrow might bring?
At Flexcin we understand your pain and all the issues that come up in life from it.
- Calling out of work because you can barely move
- Taking NSAID’s like they are candy
- Missing out on “normal” everyday functions because of a flare up
- Feeling depressed about your health and feeling like it might never get better
Our owner Tamer Elsafy knew his grandmother was suffering from the issues above and he set out to do something about it. He did not want her taking pain killers to mask the pain, but wanted to find a safe and healthy solution that would relieve the symptoms of joint pains and arthritis. During his research he found Ceytl Myristoleate (CM8®) which was discovered by Harry Diehl and Tamer decided to make this the main ingredient in Flexcin which truly sets it apart from other products on the market.
Does It Work?
- When grandma started using the newly formulated supplement he saw her become active again and actually enjoying life and looking forward to the outings that once kept her home
- So in 2000 Tamer founded Flexcin International so people all over the world could experience the benefits just like his grandmother did.
This site offers great information not just about Flexcin, but also how to deal with joint pain issues from every angle. Below are some resources that will help you learn about dealing with these issues.
Why My Lower Back Hurts
- Lower back pain is a common problem in youngsters and adults alike. There are many factors that contribute to lower back pain. It is extremely important that people suffering from lower back pain get it checked from a doctor as the slightest pain might become a lifelong issue.
Function Of Lower Back
- The lower back, also known as the lumbar region, serves several important functions for the body. These include movement, structural backing and protection of some body tissues.
- The lower back supports the weight of the upper body when we stand straight and when we move (bend or rotate), the lower back works to help us stand in that position. Since the lower back contains soft tissues that can be damaged, one must be extremely cautious when it comes to lower back pain.
Why Does Lower Back Pain Occur
There are common, uncommon and other factors that lead to back pain.
The Common Causes
- Lumbar Strain
- Irritation Of Nerves
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Kidney Problems
- Ovary Problems
- Aorta Aneurysm
- Pelvis Infection Or Bleeding
Lumbar strain is one of the main reasons of back pain amongst individuals. A lumbar strain occurs when there is an injury in the tendons, tissues or muscles of the back. Lumbar strain mostly occurs due to wrong stretching or injury from stretching. Due to the lumbar strain, the lower back tissues are damaged.
If you are experiencing lower back pain, it may be due to one of the reasons mentioned above or others. Lower back pain can become a lifelong and threatening disease if not treated at the right time. There are many other common and uncommon causes that lead to back pain among people of all ages. These include Paget’s bone disease, cartilage infection or bone infection, bony encroachment and other joint/bone conditions.
Our Joint Health Blog
The Flexcin Process